Dakhni Mutton Biryani
Is it true that there are 100s of variations in taste for biryani, with bhabiskitchen experts this is possible, yes Dakhni Mutton Biryani by our Master Chefs is something worth cooking for the one around, be an superb mom, wife and bahu!
|2||Rice||½ kg, boiled|
|4||Green Chilies Paste||2 tablespoon|
|6||Red Chilli Powder||1 tablespoon|
|7||Turmeric Powder||¼ teaspoon|
|8||Coriander Powder||1 teaspoon|
|9||Garam Masala Powder||1 teaspoon|
|10||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|12||Tomatoes||2 large, chopped|
|13||Fried Brown Onion||For topping|
|14||Yellow Food Colour||A pinch|
|17||Biryani Essence (optional)||Few drops|
How to Cook Dakhni Mutton Biryani:
- Take a deep bowl and mix together meat with ginger garlic paste, salt, green chillies paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric and yogurt.
- Mix it well and marinate meat for 1-2 hours.
- Take a wok/karahi and heat oil.
- Fry onion till golden brown. Add marinated meat and stir fry for two minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and keep frying (bhoon lein).
- Add 2 cups of water and let the meat cook thoroughly.
- Once meat it cooked, add layer of boiled rice.
- Dissolve food color in milk and pour over rice. Add few drops of biryani essence.
- Spread fried brown onions and let the rice simmer for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
Tip: Serve with raita and fresh salad of your choice!