Bhabiskitchen special doughnut recipes, loved by kids and adults both. A recipe of special taste and fragrance devised by expert chefs in the field of cooking!
|1||All-purpose flour (Maida)||2 ½ cups|
|2||Caster Sugar (Grinded Sugar)||5 tablespoons|
|3||Melted Butter||3 tablespoons|
|4||Powder Milk||4 tablespoons|
|7||Oil||For deep frying|
|2||Icing Sugar||6 tablespoons|
|3||Cocoa Powder||2 tablespoons|
How to Prepare
- Filter the all-purpose flour in a bowl using a sieve(Chalni)
- Add caster sugar, milk powder and yeast and mix.
- Now add egg and melted butter.
- Mix all the ingredients together and knead the mixture with lukewarm water to activate yeast. Put the dough on your work surface to knead until it’s smooth. Transfer the dough in the bowl and wrap it tightly with cling film and let it rise at room temperature undisturbed for first time then bang(beat) the dough slightly and cover it tightly for 2 hours to rise once again.
- Make balls and let them rise for 20-30 minutes. Flatten the ball slightly and cut a hole in the centre with small round cookie cutter (or opposite side of a small cup) to give doughnut shape.
- Heat the oil and fry the doughnuts on medium flame till they turn golden brown. Put them on cooling wire (or any tray) to cool for some time and dip the surface on icing. Add some sprinkles on top to decorate.
Procedure for Icing:
- Take a pan and add all the Icing ingredients. Mix well and cook on medium flame.
- Let it cool and then dip the donuts.
- If the icing gets thick while dipping the donuts, pour it back on pan, add some water and cook for some time.