Fresh strawberries are in season now! Why not make hygienic ice-cream at home? Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing a very easy-to-follow ice cream recipe with easily available ingredients.. What’s more…? You do not need ice-cream maker or any machine for this. Try it out and share your feedback with us. Kids will definitely love it.
|1||Strawberries||1 ½ – 2 cups, sliced|
|3||Sugar||¼ cup, adjust to sweet level|
|4||Condensed Milk||½ cup|
|5||Red Food Color (optional)||Few drops|
|6||Vanilla Essence||1 teaspoon|
|7||Salt||Small pinch (aik chutki zara see)|
Procedure for preparing Strawberry Ice cream:
- Freeze sliced strawberries for overnight. Previously frozen strawberries can also be used.
- Take a blender and add sliced strawberries and sugar. Blend together till they are crumbled.
- Pour in condensed milk and blend again.
- Now gradually add cream to strawberry mixture into blender while blending.
- Pour ice cream mixture into a freezer safe container/bowl and cover it.
- Let it freeze for 6-8 hours at least or until firm (jam jaaye).
Tip: Serve with chopped strawberries and whipped cream. Add wafer biscuits for garnishing.