Egg and Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Egg and cheese sandwich, a very popular snack prepared and served in Bhabis kitchen special way, will be a pleasure for your honored guests and family members. We assure you that this dish will be the distinct item on your Hi Tea table.
Ingredients for Egg and Cheese Sandwich:
|1||Bread Slices||As needed|
|3||Salt & Pepper||1 tablespoon|
|4||Red Chili Flakes||½ teaspoon|
|8||Green Chilies||2-3 pieces|
|9||Cheese||1 slice per sandwich|
Procedure for preparing Egg and Cheese Sandwich:
- Boil the eggs for 7-8 minutes. Peel and mash them.
- Chop the cabbage and green chilies.
- Add all the ingredients into mashed eggs and mix well. If the mixture seems dry, more mayonnaise can be added to make the mixture wet.
- Apply the mixture evenly on one bread slice then put cheese slice and cover it with another bread slice on top.
- Cut the sandwiches diagonally with a sharp knife. Prepare more sandwiches repeating same method.
- Put the sandwiches on a serving tray with some thin slices of cabbage.
- Super quick and easy egg and cheese sandwiches are ready to be served.
Tip: enjoy with ketchup and French fries. Ideal and healthy lunchbox menu for school-going kids.