Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing a very simple soup recipe which will be enjoyed by everyone at home. Say your farewell to winter season while serving this delicious soup. Serve it with fried fish crackers, garlic bread or plain as it is. Try it out and let us know your feedback!
Type: Starter / Appetizer / Snack
|1||Chicken Broth/Stock (yakhni)||4 cups|
|2||Soy Sauce||As needed|
|3||Spring Onions (optional)||½ cup, chopped|
|5||Salt & Black Pepper||To taste|
|6||Oil||1 ½ tablespoon|
|7||Fish Crackers||To serve with soup|
Procedure for preparing Egg Drop Soup:
- In a pot (deghchi), bring chicken stock/broth to boil.
- Dissolve cornflour in cold water and keep it aside.
- Now beat the eggs in another bowl with oil.
- Once chicken stock starts to boil, then add dissolved cornflour mixture and mix well.
- Add salt, black pepper and chopped spring onions. Stir for 2 minutes then turn off the flame.
- Gradually add egg mixture with spoon while stirring the soup so that egg is broken into small pieces while being cooked.
- Lastly, add soy sauce as per taste and serve hot with fish crackers.
Tip: Enjoy soup especially in winters with bread sticks or garlic bread (recipe available).