Bhabiskithcen, gives every recipe and unique, new mouth watering flavor and fragrance that changes your appetite. Bhabiskitchen Egg Pulao recipe is a yummy dish loved by kids and elders both.
|1||Chicken Yakhni (soup) or use chicken cubes||6 cup|
|4||Salt||As per taste|
|5||Lemon juice||1/2 cup|
|6||Black Pepper||½ to 1 teaspoon|
|7||Green chili||1 nos.|
|8||Capsicum (cut in long pieces)||1 big|
How to cook Egg Pulao:
- Boil the eggs and cut into small pieces.
- Soak rice in water for half an hour, the rice should be fully immersed in water.
- Heat yakhni and add salt and black pepper in it.
- Take care while adding salt, if yakhni already contains salt, you have to adjust the salt proportion.
- Add lemon juice in yakhni.
- Drain the water in which the rice were soaked.
- Add rice in yakhni and cook on a low flame, until the rice are done.
- Add egg pieces and top the rice with capsicum pieces. Leave it in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.