Hot, creamy and sweet European chocolate recipe is here as a winter treat. Indulge yourself in this smooth and thick European hot chocolate with churros or bread sticks. Only a few ingredients and minutes is all you need to prepare it. A perfect party feast for all indeed.
Ingredients for European hot chocolate:
|1||Milk||1 ½ cup|
|2||Heavy cream||1 ½ cup|
|3||Dark chocolate||110 gram|
|4||Milk chocolate||50 gram|
|5||Vanilla Essence||½ teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing European hot chocolate:
- In a pan, heat milk and cream until it simmer. Make sure milk and cream mixture doesn’t boil.
- Remove the pan from heat and add milk and dark chocolate.
- Let the chocolate sit on it for 1 minute then add vanilla essence and whisk.
- Once the chocolate is mixed well, put the pan on low heat and let the chocolate melt.
- As you notice the mixture is smooth and the chocolate is well incorporated, pour the hot chocolate into the glasses and serve immediately.
- You can serve the hot chocolate later as well. Just heat it on low flame before serving.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder or cinnamon powder on top.