Fish Kabab a wonderful recipe, tuned to the finest by expert chef @bhabikitchen
Type: Bar BQ
|3||Garlic paste||2 teaspoon|
|4||Ginger paste||2 teaspoon|
|5||Green cardamom powder||¼ teaspoon|
|6||Black pepper powder||½ teaspoon|
|7||Cinnamon powder||½ teaspoon|
|8||Onion(Dried and Fried)||1 tablespoon|
|10||Oil (for fry)||500 gm|
|11||Salt||As per taste|
|12||Bread crumbs||1 cup|
How to cook Fish kebab:
- Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger and black pepper and Marinate fish for half an hour.
- Add cardamom powder, cinnamon powder in the marinated fish and mix well.
- Add the powder of fried onions in the marinated fish.
- Dip all the pieces of fish in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry it until the color changes into golden brown.
- Use coriander leaves to garnish.
- Your fish kebab is ready to serve.