Bhabiskitchen recipes are always there to gives top of the line taste and fragrance that one cannot forget, we are committed to provide the best of the recipes along with the experience of our expert chefs. Fish’n chips by bhabiskitchen is a special recipe to try and serve. A great snack to serve your kids in the evening after playtime.
Type: Fried / Snack
|1||Boneless Fish Biscuits||1kg|
|3||Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|4||Soy Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|7||All-purpose flour||¼ cup|
|8||Corn Flour||¼ cup|
- Marinate fish with salt, pepper and soy sauce for an hour.
- Make batter/mixture for frying by mixing all-purpose flour and corn flour (both in equal quantity). Also beat egg in a separate bowl.
- Now coat the fish biscuits in flour mixture first, dip in egg then roll in breadcrumbs for a nice and even coating.
- Refrigerate coated fish biscuits for an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry fish till color becomes golden brown.
- Take out on a serving plate over kitchen tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Make potato French fries to be served with fish.
Tip: Enjoy with sauce of your choice!