Gear up to tickle your taste buds with yummy and cheesy fried mozzarella sticks as Bhabhis Kitchen is delighted to share its super easy and quick recipe. Dip them in tomato ketchup or mayo garlic sauce and enjoy.
Ingredients for Fried mozzarella sticks:
|1||Mozzarella cheese||200 gram|
|3||Bread crumbs||As needed|
Procedure for preparing Fried mozzarella sticks:
- Cut mozzarella cheese into slices depending on the size you desire.
- In a bowl, beat eggs well.
- In another bowl, pour bread crumbs. Now coat the mozzarella cheese sticks in egg first then in bread crumbs.
- Repeat the same process twice or thrice for each mozzarella cheese stick.
- Put the coated mozzarella sticks in the freezer for atleast 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry mozzarella sticks for 2-3 minutes until turns golden brown.
- Place them on kitchen tissue to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot cheesy fried mozzarella sticks with your favourite dip.
- Make sure the oil is just hot not smoking, otherwise cheese will start melting instantly.
- Sprinkle dry chopped parsley on fried sticks.