Whether it’s post Bakra-Eid season or a nice weekend; mutton is always a treat for everyone. Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing simple recipe of Fried Mutton Chaanp to complement your dinner table. It’s an amazing side-line to plain Daal Chawal as well. Try it out and let us know your feedback.
Type: Fried / Sideline
|1||Mutton chops (chaanp)||½ kg|
|2||Garlic Ginger Paste||1 tablespoon|
|3||Salt & Black Pepper||To taste|
|4||Garam Masala Powder||1 teaspoon|
|5||Cumin Powder (pisa zeera)||½ teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Fried Mutton Chaanp:
- Take a pot and boil mutton chops in 3 cups of water along with ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Once mutton chop is cooked/tender, take them off in plate.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and put black pepper, garam masala powder and cumin powder.
- Heat oil in a wok (karahi).
- Dip mutton chops in egg mixture and fry them in hot oil.
- Once they turn reddish-brown, take them off on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
Tip: Serve with salad, lemon wedges and raita of your choice. Tastes best as side dish with rice.