“Quail” or “Batair” is a delicious meat which is also quick in cooking. Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing Fry Batair/Quail recipe with desi-spicy touch. A nice appetizer or a sideline to serve in dinner party. Enjoy it cooking and do share your feedback – we love to hear from you!
Type: Fried / Sideline
|1||Batair / Quail||7-8 pieces|
|3||Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tablespoon|
|4||Red Chili Powder||1 teaspoon|
|5||Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|7||Lemon Juice||2 tablespoon|
|8||Garam Masala Powder||1 teaspoon|
|9||Soy Sauce||1 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Fry Batair/Quail:
- Prepare marinade by mixing yogurt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, soy sauce, salt & black pepper in a bowl.
- Now apply this marinade over quails so that all pieces are evenly coated.
- Keep it marinated for 3-4 hours.
- Take a wok (karahi) and heat oil enough for deep frying.
- Mix cornflour to marinated quails well before frying.
- Now fry quails/batair in hot oil till they turn golden brown. Make sure they are thoroughly cooked (10 minutes or so).
- Take them out on kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
Tip: Serve with naan, steamed rice with any daal of your choice. Sprinkle some chaat masala to justify spicy craving.