Get this quick and nice recipe of Garlic Bread by Bhabi’s Kitchen! Garnished with cheddar cheese takes it up to the next level. Prepare garlic bread with readily available french/long buns from local bakery store and enjoy it’s delicious taste. You can either serve it as appetizer with soups & pizzas or simply enjoy with tea as a ‘light European breakfast’.
Type: Bread / Breakfast / Snack
|1||French Bun / Long or Round Buns||4-5 pieces|
|2||Garlic||6-7 cloves, finely chopped|
|4||Salt & Black Pepper||To taste|
|5||Cheddar Cheese||For garnishing|
|6||Coriander leaves||For garnishing, finely chopped|
Procedure for making Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix together butter, salt, black pepper and garlic.
- Cut long/round buns in half. Apply butter mixture using knife.
- Sprinkle cheese and coriander leaves. Repeat this procedure for all bread pieces.
- Bake the bread till cheese melts and they turn brown in color.
- Texture should be crispy from outside.
Tip: Serve as a sideline with soup or pizza. It can be also enjoyed with morning tea.