Cooking chicken is not only easy but also delicious to eat. Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing a different recipe to cook chicken over lunch or dinner. Serve it with steamed rice or chapatti and your family will surely love it. Try it out and share your feedback with us.
Type: Chicken / Gravy
|1||Boneless Chicken||½ kg|
|3||Garlic||1 whole (gathi), chopped|
|4||Onion||1 medium, finely chopped|
|5||Cinnamon Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|6||Yogurt||1 ½ cup|
|7||Crushed Black Pepper (kutti kali mirch)||2-3 tablespoon|
|8||Green Chilies Paste||2-3 tablespoon|
|9||Salt||As per taste|
|10||Raw Papaya (kacha papeeta)||1 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Garlic Chicken:
- Melt butter in a saucepan then saute chopped garlic till color changes.
- Prepare marinade by mixing yogurt, salt, black pepper, green chilies paste, raw papaya & cinnamon powder. Now add fried garlic along with melted butter in saucepan.
- Apply this marinade over boneless chicken for 20-30 minutes.
- In another pot, heat oil and fry finely chopped onion till color becomes almond-like (badami).
- Add chicken with marinade and cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes or till chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Once cooked, turn the flame high then saute chicken for 2-3 minutes (on high flame).
- Garlic chicken is ready to be served.
Tip: You can also give aroma of coal (koyla ki dhoni) before serving. Garnish with chopped spring onions or coriander leaves. Serve with chapatti or rice.