Lets give ordinary phool gobi an extra ordinary twist by cooking it in a unique way. Yes, put traditional style of gobi cooking aside for sometime and try our recipe which guarantees smile on the faces of your friends and family. Try it out for lunch or dinner and serve with rice.
Type: Fried / Lunch/ Vegetable
|1||Cauliflower (phool gobi)||1 medium, cut florets (phool kat lein)|
|2||Capsicum||2 medium, chopped in cubes|
|3||Tomato Puree or ketchup||¼ cup|
|6||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|7||Red Chili Powder||1 teaspoon (or more as per spice level)|
|8||Soy Sauce||2-3 tablespoon|
|9||Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|10||Green Chilli||1-2 large, finely chopped|
|11||Spring Onion||¼ cup, chopped|
|12||Corn Flour||1 tablespoon|
|13||All purpose flout (maida)||½ cup|
|14||Vinegar or Lime Juice||1 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Gobi Manchurian (dry):
- Prepare smooth and runny batter by mixing corn flour, maida, salt using water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan (or karahi).
- Dip gobi kay phool into the batter and deep fry in oil till they turn golden. Take them out on kitchen paper to drain excess oil. Keep them aside.
- Take another pan or pot and heat 1 to 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chilies and fry on medium heat till they start to sizzle.
- Now add capsicum cubes and chopped spring onions. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all seasonings along with tomato puree or ketchup. Also add fried cauliflower florets (gobi phool). Mix well.
Tip: Serve warm with egg fried or plain rice.