Cutlets or Kababs are a very popular snack/sideline in almost every household. Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing a different recipe of cutlets which will be a treat for your family. Try out our Green Fish Cutlets over a weekend and let us know how they turned out. We would surely love to hear from you!
Type: Snack / Side-dish / Fried
|1||Fish (boneless)||½ kg|
|2||Oil||For shallow frying|
|3||Garlic Powder||1 ½ teaspoon|
|5||Soy Sauce||2-3 tablespoon|
|6||Vinegar or Lemon Juice||2 tablespoon|
|7||Red Chili Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|9||Salt||As per taste|
|10||Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|11||Coriander Leaves||½ cup|
|12||Mint Leaves (paudina)||2 or 3 tablespoon chopped|
|14||All Purpose Flour||2 tablespoon|
|15||Corn Flour||2 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Green Fish Cutlets:
- Take a food processor (chopper) and process all ingredients together mentioned above from 1 to 12. This will form a paste-like texture.
- Make small round cutlets out of this mixture.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat an egg. In another plate/bowl, mix flour and corn flour together.
- Dip cutlets in egg then coat in flour mixture. Repeat this step for all cutlets.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and shallow fry prepared cutlets till color becomes golden brown. Fry on medium heat so that cutlets are cooked through.
- Take them out on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
Tip: Serve with chilli garlic ketchup or mayo dip. In case you are unable to form proper cutlets, then mix egg, corn flour and all purpose flour together into processed mixture instead of coating/dipping as mentioned in this recipe.