Grilled Chicken Pasta Recipe
Chicken and pasta lovers! Satisfy your craving for both by mixing these two super delicious ingredients with some other spices to enjoy the Italian food at home. Bhabhis Kitchen is sharing simple yet tasty recipe of Chicken Grilled Pasta. Try our recipe and let us know by commenting on our website or Facebook page.
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Pasta:
|3||Garlic (minced)||4 pieces|
|4||Tomato sauce||8 ounce|
|5||Black Pepper||2 tablespoon|
|6||Onion (chopped)||½ medium size|
|7||Basil (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
|9||Parsley (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
|10||Chicken Breast||2 pieces|
|12||Red Chili Flakes||2 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Chicken Grilled Pasta:
- To marinate the chicken mix salt, 1 tablespoon black pepper and red chili flakes in a bowl. Coat the chicken breast pieces well and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- In a heavy pot (deghchi), boil pasta with 2-3 tablespoon oil and salt for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside
- In another pan, heat remaining oil and fry onions until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for about one minute. Now add tomato, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon black pepper, salt, parsley and basil. Let the sauce cook on low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the chicken on grill on both sides until tenders and leave grill marks. Cut into slices and keep warm.
- Add boiled pasta into the sauce. Make sure pasta is coated well with the sauce.
- Pour on to the serving tray/bowl with slices of grilled chicken. Garnish with crushed parmesan cheese or crushed parsley.
- Avoid over cooking the chicken pieces otherwise it will dry.
- You can also add vegetables of your choice.