Bhabis Kitchen is delighted to share restaurant quality grilled chicken with mushroom sauce recipe with you all!. Try our recipe consisting of simple ingredients that will give a high quality taste. Prepare it for a special dinner with your loved ones and collect the praises. Serve with mashed potatoes and some green vegetables as a side line to enjoy the chicken to the fullest.
Ingredients for grilled chicken with mushroom sauce:
|1||Chicken (boneless)||2 chest piece|
|4||White Pepper Powder||1 tablespoon|
|6||Lemon Juice||2 tablespoon|
|7||Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tablespoon|
|8||Mustard Paste||1/2 teaspoon|
|9||Garlic (chopped)||1 teaspoon|
|10||Chicken Stock||1/2 cup|
|11||Plain Flour||3 tablespoon|
|12||Red Chili Flakes||1 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing grilled chicken:
- Marinate the chicken chest pieces by adding 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon white pepper powder, salt, mustard paste, ginger garlic paste and red chili flakes. Coat the chicken pieces well with all the ingredients and put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a grill pan. Fry the marinated chicken pieces from both sides until tenders. Remove from the grill pan and set aside.
Procedure for preparing mushroom sauce:
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry chopped garlic. Add mushrooms with salt and remaining white pepper powder. Fry the mushrooms for some time then turn off the stove.
- In another pan, heat the butter. Add plain flour and chicken stock. Whisk the sauce well using hand whisker to avoid any lumps.
- Add fried mushrooms, salt and remaining lemon juice into the sauce and cook until it thickens.
- Place grilled chicken pieces on serving tray and top them with hot mushroom sauce.
- Grilled chicken with mushroom sauce is ready to be served.
- Add some water or milk if needed to set the desired consistency of the mushroom sauce.