Grilled Fish, a taste that is always unique and dish which is always healthy, with an additional touch by bhabiskitchen it becomes even more tastier, mouthwatering and yummy!
Type: BBQ / Fried
|1||Fish (Palla, Surmai or any fish of your choice)||½ kg, whole or cut in pieces|
|3||Garam Masala Powder||1 teaspoon|
|5||Red Chili Powder||1 teaspoon|
|6||Coriander Powder||1 teaspoon|
|7||Green Chili & Coriander Leaves Paste||2 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Grilled Fish:
- Apply salt to fish and keep it aside for one hour then wash it with glam flour (besan).
- Make a paste of green chilies and coriander leaves (which should be 2 tablespoon).
- Add all seasoning to yogurt and mix well to make a paste.
- Now apply green paste and yogurt paste on fish (whole or pieces) & let it marinated for 1 hour.
- Now heat grill (or non-stick frying pan if grill is not available) and put fish to fry on medium heat.
- Keep brushing (applying) oil on fish while grilling.
- Cook it on both sides for 15-20 minutes or until fish is well-cooked.
Tip: Serve with steamed rice or plain chapati. It can also be enjoyed with sauted vegetables and tartar sauce.