Bhabiskitchen adds value to your food by giving you something that is different and yummy in taste. Our recipes stands you out in millions, Grilled saffron cheese tikka is a BBQ dish by bhabi’s kitchen style is similar recipe that will elevate you in millions around!
|2||Cottage cheese (cut cubes)||250 gm|
|3||Onion chopped(One medium Size)||125 gm|
|4||Tulsi leaves chopped||10 nos|
|5||Black pepper powder||1 teaspoon|
|6||Tomato (outer skin cut in square cubes)||2 nos|
|7||Capsicum (outer skin cut in square cubes)||1 nos|
|8||Salt||As per taste|
How to cook Grilled saffron cheese tikka:
- Boil the saffron in a cup of hot water for 3 minutes.
- Take cottage cheese in a bowl and pour the boiled saffron mixture in it.
- Add chopped onion and chopped tulsi leave.
- Add salt and black paper powder.
- Put the cheese, capsicum and tomato on square skewers and BBQ it till it gets a brownish texture.
- Delicious Grilled Saffron Tikka is ready, serve it hot.