The king of all fruits “Mango” is in season now and what’s more delicious than very much Homemade Mango Ice Cream? Bhabi’s Kitchen is preparing healthy & simple ice cream with only 3 ingredients! Follow below recipe and let us know how it turns out.
Cuisine: Golabl – Asian
Type: Dessert / Ice Cream
|1||Mangoes||2 large or 3 medium|
|2||Sugar (powdered or crystals) – optional||2 tablespoon|
|3||Banana||1 large or 2 medium|
Procedure for preparing Homemade Mango Ice Cream:
- Wash mangoes, peel and cut them in cubes; set aside. Peel banana and cut them in slices.
- Put both fruits in a freezer safe container (a bowl or a plate) and freeze until firm (preferably overnight or for at least 4 hours).
- Take a food processor and start to blend the frozen fruit cubes. It may seem as if fruit is not blending properly but keep blending and setting the fruit using spatula so that it is evenly blended. After 2-3 minutes of processing, the fruit will start to look creamy. Add this stage add the milk. Check the sweetness of mangoes and add sugar if needed.
- Blend again until creamy ice cream like texture appears.
- You can either serve immediately or put prepared ice cream in a freezer safe container to be served later.
Tip: If frozen fruit doesn’t seem to “let go” of the bowl, then let it sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Food processor should be of high power to blend hard frozen fruit.