A healthy chicken prepared by baking is being shared by Bhabi’s Kitchen today. A combination of soy sauce, honey and olive oil will give you a taste you never had before. Prepare it with chinese fried rice and gravy of your choice. Your friends & family will love it for sure!
Type: Baked Chicken / Sideline / Appetizer
|1||Chicken Pieces||6-8, thighs or wings|
|2||Olive Oil||¼ cup|
|3||Garlic||2-4 cloves, peeled & crushed|
|4||Salt||as per taste|
|5||Black Pepper||As per taste|
|7||Soy Sauce||¼ cup|
|8||Red Chili Flakes (kuti lal mirch)||¼ teaspoon|
|9||Lemon Juice||1 tablespoon|
|10||Steak Masala||2-3 tablespoons|
|11||Sesame Seeds / Spring Onions||For garnish|
Procedure for preparing Honey Soy Chicken Wings:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare honey marination sauce by mixing all ingredients except for olive oil, salt & black pepper. Keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, put chicken pieces along with olive oil, salt & black pepper. Let it marinated for 15 minutes.
- Bake marinated chicken pieces in baking tray for 20 minutes.
- Now apply honey sauce on baked chicken pieces using brush (or hands) then bake them again for 5-8 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped spring onions before serving.
Serve warm with salad of your choice.