What could be a better dessert than Ice cream Chocolate Cake??? We all love cakes… ice creams and chocolate. Even if you are not expert in baking field; Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing a quick round-up recipe of Ice cream Chocolate Cake. Follow our simple recipe and try it out for a Sunday dinner party. Let us know your feedback by leaving comments please.
|1||Chocolate Sponge Cake||1 piece, store or bakery bought|
|2||Vanilla ice cream||1 liter|
|3||Chocolate Sprinkles||For garnish|
|4||Cocoa Powder||1 tablespoon, for garnish|
|5||Cream Cheese||1 cup|
|6||Coffee Powder||2 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Ice cream Chocolate Cake:
- Dissolve coffee powder in half cup of water and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, whip/beat ice cream until turns smooth in texture. Now add cream cheese and mix it well.
- Cut the cake in half from the center to have two slices of cake.
- Put one slice of cake on a baking pan (or square bowl) and pour coffee mixture to make it moist.
- Now put half of ice cream mixture over it then put other half piece of cake.
- Again pour remaining ice cream mixture.
- Put the baking pan or bowl with prepared ice cream cake in freezer to set. Let it freeze till it becomes firm.
- To serve, cut required cake slices and garnish with chocolate sprinkles & dust with cocoa powder.