If you have not tried it ever, it’s the time to try, If you have tried it, why not to go the try the best recipe, by bhabiskitchen experts, that will make you kids jump around you for more and more! Its not about taste, its all about the care and love, you want to share with your family!
|1||Cooking Chocolate||2 cups (grated)|
|3||Coffee Powder (instant)||1 teaspoon|
|5||Whipped Cream||1 1/2 cup|
Procedure for preparing Chocolate Mousse:
- In a small sauce pan, heat water and sugar together. Add coffee powder.
- Bring the mixture to boil and let sugar completely melt.
- Now add cooking chocolate and let it cook on low flame till chocolate is completely melted.
- Use whisk or fork to mix all ingredients together then pour it in a bowl. Let it cool at room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, whisk/beat whipping cream till it gets double and foamy in texture. Use electric beater for better results.
- Mix beaten whipped cream very carefully into chocolate mixture (make sure it is not hot).
- Pour in serving glasses or bowl then refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Sprinkle with nuts, grated chocolate or whipped cream before serving. Serve cold.