A Dessert of its kind, loved ,loved and loved by kids and Adults. A instant cake for you hubby, searching refrigerator to satisfy his sweet craving 🙂 , or you kid searching for chocolate! Yes this is something special by bhabiskitchen.
|1||All-purpose flour / Maida||4 tablespoons|
|4||Cocoa Powder||3 tablespoons|
|6||Cooking / baking chocolate||As per taste or 2 inch piece|
How To cook Lava Cake:
- First mix together all dry ingredients (maida, sugar, cocoa powder) then add wet ingredients (egg, oil, milk).
- Mix using a fork till all ingredients are formed into a smooth mixture.
- Make sure the mixture is “runny” (behta huwa). If too sticky, add some milk.
- Take two small microwave safe bowls and grease them with butter.
- Pour the mixture in greased bowls and press down chocolate piece(s) in the middle.
- Now cook for 2 minutes at ‘medium heat’ setting of your microwave. If you will cook more, cake will become hard.
- After cakes are done, take them out in a plate.
Tip: Serve immediately. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a richer taste.