Kashmiri Chair or Pink Tea is a unique and famous beverage loved around the globe. The fragrance of tea leaves and pink colour make this chai special and a must to drink. Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing the recipe of Kashmiri Chai that will play as a distinctive item on your Hi tea table.
Ingredients for Kashmiri Chai:
|3||Soda Bicarbonate||1/2 teaspoon|
|4||Kashmiri Chai Leaves||2 tablespoon|
|5||Cardamom (crushed)||4 pieces|
|8||Almonds and pistachios (sliced)||2 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Kashmiri Chai:
- In a pot, boil the water for a few minutes. Then add Kashmiri Chai leaves and soda bicarbonate and let it boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Add crushed cardamom. As the water much reduce, add more cold water and stir well.
- Shift the tea from one pan to another many times until the tea changes its colour to pink.
- Cook the tea once again by adding milk, salt and sugar.
- Serve hot Kashmiri Chai sprinkled with almonds and pistachios.
- Kashmiri chai leaves can be replaced with green tea leaves.