During hot summer days, prepare Keri ka Sharbat (also known as Aam Panna) for your family to cool off body temperature and prevent getting heat stroke. Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing a simple recipe of Keri Ka Sharbat which you can store in your fridge and prepare instant drink on the go! Enjoy this energy drink with ice cubes on hot summer days.
Type: Beverage / Cooler / Drink
|1||Raw Mangoes / Keri||2|
|2||Sugar (powdered)||¼ cup|
|3||Black Pepper||A pinch|
|4||Black Salt||¼ teaspoon|
|5||Lemon Juice||1 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Keri Ka Sharbat:
- Wash keris/raw mangoes and cook them until tender with water in a pot or pressure cooker.
- Once cooked, peel the skin and take out the seed (cheel ker ghutli nikal dein). Now you have pulp.
- Using hand blender, blend the pulp with powdered sugar and salt.
- In an airtight container, store the prepared pulp and keep it refrigerated.
- To serve, take 1-2 tablespoon of prepared pulp and mix it in a glass of water along with lemon juice and black pepper.
- Stir well. Add ice cubes and enjoy.