Lahori Charga one of the most famous dishes in indo-Pak, bhabiskitchen has further added a flavor to this fabulous recipe, to make it a delight of its kind.
- chicken One Complete
- lemon 5 pieces
- red chilli powder 4 tablespoon
- turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- lemon juice 4 tablespoon
- cumin seed 2 tablespoon
- dry mango powder (amchur) 5 tablespoon
- ajwain seed ½ teaspoon
- galic paste 1 tablespoon
- ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- coriander powder 1 tablespoon
- talhar chilli paste 4 tablespoon
- coriander leaf 50 gm
- Oil ½ litre
- Black salt as per taste
- Salt as per taste
How to cook Lahori Charga:
- Mix talhar chilli paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seed, coriander powder, garlic paste, ginger paste, Salt & lemon juice and marinate the chicken in it for an hour.
- Heat the oil into pan and fry chicken for fifteen minutes.
- Sprinkle Black salt powder, mango powder, ajwain powder, cumin powder chicken. Garnish with lemon and coriander leaves.