Bhabis kitchen is taking you to the old roads of Lahore where the fragrance of classic fried fish is still in the air. Lahori Fried Fish by Bhabis kitchen is a special recipe to try and serve. We are committed to provide the best of the recipes along with the experience of our expert chefs.
Ingredients for Lahori Fried Fish:
|1||Boneless Fish Biscuits||1/2 kilo|
|3||Red Chili Flakes||1 teaspoon|
|4||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 teaspoon|
|5||Lemon Juice||1/4 cup|
|6||Yellow Food Colour||1 pinch|
|7||Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|9||Anaar Daana||1 teaspoon|
|10||Coriander||1 1/2 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Lahori Fried Fish:
- Toast zeera and coriander. Once you feel the fragrance, take out the zeera and coriander in a bowl and crush finely.
- In a bowl, add salt, red chili flakes, ginger garlic paste, crushed coriander and zeera, turmeric, anaar daana, yellow food colour, ajwain and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Marinate fish in masala mixture for two hours.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry fish till tenders and color becomes golden brown.
- Take out on a serving plate over kitchen tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on top of the fried fish.
- Enjoy with the dip of your choice!
- Serve with lemon and sauté vegetables.