You are sure you have the best Lasagna recipe, now let bhabiskitchen be your guide and give the Worlds Best Lasagna recipe, the recipe that will elevate your image in your loved ones! Try this super exclusive recipe by expert within experts!
|For beef mince:|
|1||Beef Mince / Keema||200 grams|
|2||Tomatos||4 medium, chopped|
|4||Ginger garlic paste||1 tablespoon|
|6||Red chili powder||½ teaspoon|
|7||Chilli Garlic Ketchup||½ cup|
|For white sauce|
|9||All-purpose flour / maida||2 tablespoons|
|10||Butter or oil||2 tablespoon|
|13||Black pepper||½ teaspoon|
|14||Lasagna Sheets||12- 15|
|15||Cheddar Cheese||1 cup, grated|
|16||Red chilli flakes / kutti lal mirch||To sprinkle|
How to Cook Lasagna:
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Take pot and heat oil. Fry sliced onion till golden and add mince/keema.
- Fry keema on high flame for 2 – 3 minutes. Add all ingredients except for ketchup.
- Keep frying for 5 minutes or so then add water enough for keema to cook well.
- Once keema is cooked, keep it aside. After few minutes, add ketchup and mix well.
For white sauce:
- Dry roast maida in a pan for few minutes till you notice slight change in color.
- Add butter while stirring continuously using whisk.
- Now add milk gradually while stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Sauce should not be too thick. Add more milk if it is thick.
- Turn off the flame and add salt & pepper.
- Boil lasagna sheets as per directions provided in packet.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with oil/butter.
- Spread lasagna sheets first. Spread mince then pour some white sauce. For second layer, repeat this step.
- Lastly, put grated cheese over the top of the dish and sprinkle red chili flakes.
- Put the dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes so that cheese is melted nicely.
- Serve hot.
Tip: You can also bake in microwave for 5 minutes or till cheese is evenly melted.