Mutton Chops recipe
Bhabiskitchen Lazeez Mutton Chops, a mouth-watering recipe, that you will never forget. It’s not only about taste it’s about you, about your impression as a super-dooper cook, this fine recipe will make you standout from all the great cooks around. Remember we dont do it right, we do the right things for you!
|1||Mutton (or lamb) chops (chaanp)||½ kg|
|4||Ginger||2 inch piece|
|5||Coriander Leaves||¼ cup, chopped|
|6||Green Chilies||8-10, chopped|
|7||Salt & Black Pepper||To taste|
|9||Oil||As needed (or 3-4 tablespoon)|
Procedure for preparing Lazeez Mutton Chops:
- Take a food processor and blend together garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and green chilies into a smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and mix prepared paste with yogurt, salt & black pepper.
- Marinate mutton chops into prepared yogurt mixture for 1-2 hours.
- Take a pot (deghchi) and fry onion till color changes to almond-like (badaami). Take fried brown onion out on a plate.
- Put marinated mutton chops into same oil and keep it frying till thoroughly cooked.
- Crush the fried brown onion and mix it into cooked mutton chops before frying.
Tip: Serve with chapatti, salad and raita of your choice.