Yummy and tasty! A mouth watering Achaar Recipe by bhabikitchen! Ladies dont miss out this yummy yummy recipe!
|1||Fresh Lemon||50, large|
|3||Red chili powder||2 tablespoon|
|4||Ginger||½ cup, peeled and grated (kaashein kati huey)|
|5||Green chili||250 grams|
Procedure to prepare Lemon Achaar:
- Squeeze lemon juice of 25 lemons and cut remaining 25 lemons in half.
- Take a jar and put halved lemons in lemon juice.
- Add salt and red chili powder. Put the jar under sun for three days.
- Peel and grate the ginger. Add into lemon jar.
- Wash the green chilies and add into the jar. Make sure the chilies are completely dry (khusk).
- All the ingredients i.e. lemons, ginger and chilies must be fully soaked in juice. In case they are not then you may add more lemon juice to the jar.
- When lemon becomes pale or color changes, achaar is ready to be eaten.
Tip: Enjoy the chatkhaara of lemon achaar with daal chawal or chapatti.