After Eid ul Adha its time to bring back the chicken in the kitchen. Try out our recipe of a unique malai chicken tikka, the silkiness of the texture and softness of the cream gives an immense pleasure to the taste buds in each bite. Try it out and let us know by commenting on our website.
Ingredients for Malai chicken tikka:
|1||Chicken (boneless)||1/2 kilo|
|4||Red Chili Flakes||1 teaspoon|
|5||Green Chilies (crushed)||8 pieces|
|8||Ginger Paste||1 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing malai chicken tikka:
- To marinate the chicken, mix all the ingredients well and set aside for 20-25 minutes.
- Grease the cooking pan and pour in the marinated chicken pieces. Let the chicken cook well from both sides.
- Later fry the chicken in some oil to give the brown colour.
- Sprinkle crushed coriander leaves (optional) and serve with hot naan.
- To give malai chicken tikka a chard taste and look, insert them in skewers and fry on grill for few minutes.