Bhabi’s Kitchen brings you another healthy way of making yummy mango pudding that is baking. Yes! You can not only freeze or steam any pudding but also can bake it. A perfect summer treat loved by kids and adults both.
|1||Mango (cut in cubes)||2 cups|
|2||Evaporated Milk||1 tin|
|3||Condensed Milk||1 tin|
|5||Bread||2 big slices|
|6||Mango Essence||1/2 teaspoon|
|7||Yellow Food Colour||1 pinch|
Procedure for preparing Mango Pudding:
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree centigrade. Place butter paper on the bottom of the oven dish.
- Blend evaporated milk, condensed milk, eggs, bread slices, mango cubes, mango essence, yellow food colour in an electric blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in oven dish and bake in center grill for 40 minutes.
- Take out the dish and let it cool completely then refrigerate for few hours.
- Serve cold baked mango pudding topped with mango cubes.
- Decorate the pudding with whipped cream or caramel chunks.