It’s a dessert your hubby would love to eat, your kids will jump around you to eat, ( or may be vice versa 🙂 ) prepare hygienic homemade Makta Kulfi by bhabiskitchen recipe and enrich your care for them!
|1||Milk||1 ½ liter|
|2||Sugar||¾ cup (aadjust to sweet level)|
|3||Almond||10-15, soaked & peeled|
|4||Pistachios||10-15, soaked & peeled|
|5||Cashew Nuts (kajoo)||8-10|
|6||Pumpkin Seeds||2 teaspoon|
|7||Black Pepper Powder||A tiny pinch (zara si chukti)|
|8||Cardamom Powder (ilaichi)||½ teaspoon|
|9||Saffron (zaafran)||A pinch, soaked in milk,|
|10||Condensed Milk||½ cup|
Procedure for preparing Matka Kulfi:
- In a heavy bottom pan (deghchi) take milk and give it a boil.
- Now low down the gas and let the milk boil till it reduces to half the quantity.
- Stir it regularly to avoid the milk from burning.
- Grind all the dry fruits (ingredient # 3-6) and make a paste.
- When the milk is reduced add saffron milk, black pepper, condensed milk and sugar in it.
- Add cardamom powder and dryfruits paste.
- Further reduce the milk by cooking.
- Once it gets thickened (gaarha hojaye) turn off the gas and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled down pour it in kulfi moulds (sanchay) or earthen pots (mitti k bartan) and keep it in freezer to set.
Tip: Garnish with dry fruits and enjoy chilled kulfi at home with your loved ones.