Moist Chocolate Muffins
Moist and melt in mouth chocolate muffins are the best treat for Hi Tea. Follow our recipe and impress your guests and family by presenting them these moist chocolate muffins. Serve them hot or cold with tea. A perfect party feast for all.
Ingredients for moist chocolate muffins:
|1||All Purpose Flour||6 ounce|
|2||Caster Sugar||7 ounce|
|5||Vanilla Essence||1 teaspoon|
|6||Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|7||Cocoa Powder||3 tablespoon|
|8||Icing Sugar||To dust|
Procedure for preparing moist chocolate muffins:
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree centigrade. Place cupcake liners on the muffin tray.
- In a bowl, beat caster sugar, butter, cocoa powder, baking powder and vanilla essence with electric beater. Mix all the ingredients well until the mixture turns creamy.
- Add eggs one by one into the mixture while beating.
- Gradually add sieved all-purpose flour and fold the mixture.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of batter in each cupcake liner and bake for 20 minutes or until skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Once baked, let them cool in pan for 5 minutes. Later, remove the muffins from the tray and put on wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the chocolate muffins with chocolate ice cream.
- Sieve the flour mixture very well for few times to make the muffins fluffy.