Mustard Chicken by bhabikitchen, is a french recipe optimized and tuned to asian taste, a delicious recipe full of fragrance , specially popular with kids and adults both.
|1||Boneless Chicken Breast||2 Pieces|
|3||Garlic (crushed)||2 cloves|
|4||water/orange juice||½ cup|
|5||Dijon Mustard||2 tablespoons|
|6||Salt & Black Pepper||½ teaspoon each|
- Cut chicken breasts into half pieces in same size.
- Put chicken pieces in a plastic shopper and use a rolling pin to pound/hammer the chicken pieces till thickness measures approximately ½ inch.
- Heat the margarine in a pan and fry garlic. Add chicken and fry till color becomes golden brown. Now turn over and fry the other side as well.
- Add salt, pepper, Dijon mustard paste and water/juice and let it cook.
- When sauce becomes thick, add coriander and turn the flame off.
Tip: Serve with steamed rice and sautéed vegetables of your choice.