A mouth watering, delicious mutton pulao recipe by bhabiskitchen, loved by everyone around. So do try it and share the great taste with family and friends!
|1||Mutton meat with bones||1 Kg|
|2||Basmati Rice||3 Cups|
|4||Ginger||1 small piece|
|5||White Cumin / Zeera||1 tablespoon|
|6||Bay Leaf / Tez Pat||1 big leaf|
|7||Cinnamon Stick||1 inch piece|
|8||Cloves / Laung||6 piece|
|9||Black Peppercorn / Kaali Mirch||8 to 10 pieces|
|10||Black Cardamom / Bari ilaichi||2 to 3 pieces|
|11||Coriander Seeds / Saabit Dhaniya||1 tablespoon|
|12||Fennel Seeds / Saunf||1 tablespoon|
|15||Onion chopped||2 medium sized|
How to Cook Mutton Pulaoo:
- Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Wrap coriander and fennel seeds(Sounf) in a lawn material (or a malmal) cloth and tighten the knot with a thread.
- Wash the meat and let it boil with all of the ingredients including wrapped cloth of sounf & coriander till meat is cooked through.
- Using sieve
- Heat oil in a separate pan and fry 1 medium onion till it becomes brown. Take out the fried onion and put it aside.
- Take out the boiled meat from the pot and fry in same oil (which was used to fry onion). Fry on high heat for five to ten minutes.
- Using sieve(Chalni) , pass the mutton soup(Yakhni) from it to remove garam masala and other ingredients.
- Now put the soup of mutton/Yakhni into the pot with fried meat. Bring it to boil.
- Add soaked rice into the Yakhni and let it cook till water is completely dried.
- Let it cook for ten minutes on low flame.
- Spread the friend brown onion over the rice to bring a nice aroma to the pulao. Serve with raita and salad.