Bhabiskitchen Mutton Raan roast is a delight, to bring you closer to your loved ones, with the taste and fragrance of food that is unforgettable. Win the hearts you want to win with this marvelous recipe, a recipe for winners!
|1.||Mutton thigt complete (Raan)||Once Complete|
|3.||White Zeera grinded||2 tablespoon|
|4.||Salt||2 teaspoon/As per taste|
|5.||Black pepper||½ teaspoon|
|6.||Red Chilli||2 teaspoon|
|7.||Yougurt (Dahi)||1 ½ cup|
|8.||Tomato juice( made from crushing tomatoes)||From 5 tomatoes|
|9.||Papaya paste (Papeeta)||4 teaspoon|
|10||Butter Preferably /Cooking oil/Ghee||4 tablespoon|
How to Cook Mutton Raan Roast :
- Wash the Mutton thigh thoroughly.
- Marinate the Mutton thigh in Red Chilli, yogurt , papaya paste, salt, black pepper and garlic paste mixture for two to three hours or more.
- Now after two/three hours, fry zeera in butter/oil or ghee and grease the mutton thigh with it.
- After some minutes spread the tomato juice on the mutton thigh.
- Put the thigh in the oven at high temperature.
- Use a knife to check regularly if the mutton is done to its depth, take it out one the mutton is done.
- Garnish with onions and Coriander leaves. Serve with Ketchup