Naan Bread by bhabiskitchen, is one of the most delicious bread, with a ratio and proportions that will enhance and multiply the taste of your food and give you a delight to serve your loved ones with the best homemade taste on earth!
|1||All-purpose flour (Maida)||2 ½ cup|
|2||Salt & Sugar||1 teaspoon|
|3||Clarified Butter||3 – 4 tablespoons|
|4||Yeast||1 ½ teaspoon|
|5||Powder Milk||4 – 5 tablespoon|
|7||Sesame Seeds||As per need|
- Pre heat oven at 220 degree centigrade.
- Sieve the all-purpose flour in a bowl. Add salt, sugar, milk powder, yeast and mix.
- After mixing well, add egg and clarified butter.
- Knead the mixture with lukewarm water to activate yeast. Put the dough on your work surface/kitchen counter to knead well for around 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the dough in a bowl and wrap it tightly with cling film and let it rise at room temperature undisturbed.
- After 8 to 10 minutes, take out the dough and bang it on work surface slightly to release any air. Cover it tightly for 2 hours to let it fully rise.
- Make medium sized balls and again let them rise for 10-15 minutes then flatten them slightly using rolling pin or your hands.
- Put the flattened balls on the baking tray to bake for 15 minutes. Once the sides of the balls rise unevenly and the bottom is slightly brown, take out the naans and sprinkle some sesame seeds or use some butter and coriander leaves on top and serve hot.
Tip: Naans are best enjoyed with Qorma and Curry.