Its all about family, its all about kids, we care to share a fine Namak para recipe, your kids will love to eat. Yes its bhabiskitchen family care! Give them homemade special Namak Paras and let them enjoy the best taste at home!
|1||All-purpose flour (Maida)||2 Cup|
|4||Clarified Butter/Ghee||1 tablespoon|
|5||Lukewarm Water||As required to knead the dough|
|6||Oil||For deep frying|
How to make Namak Para:
- Mix all ingredients and knead the dough with lukewarm water. The dough should be hard.
- Make small balls and let them rest for 1 hour.
- With help of rolling pin, flatten the balls evenly (like chapatti/roti).
- Mark diagonal lines (to get diamond shape) over flattened dough with a knife.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cut dough pieces into the wok for deep frying.
- Fry till color becomes golden. Take them out on a serving plate over kitchen tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- They can be used for a week if put in air-tight jar/container.
Tip: Enjoy hot namak paray with evening tea.