When vegetables come together they make a unique and tasty combination indeed. Bhabis Kitchen is delighted to share spicy and healthy recipe of mix vegetables Navratan Bhujia. Prepare it for a special dinner with your loved ones and collect the praises. Serve with hot oven naan or bajra ki roti to enjoy to the fullest.
Ingredients for Navratan Bhujia:
|4||Zeera powder||1 tablespoon|
|6||Red chili powder||2 tablespoon|
|7||Ginger and garlic (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
|8||Turmeric powder||1 teaspoon|
|9||Coriander powder||1 tablespoon|
|10||Coconut powder||1 teaspoon|
|13||Red capsicum||1 piece|
|14||Green capsicum||1 piece|
|17||Green chilies||4 pieces|
Procedure for preparing Navratan Bhujia:
- Boil peas, beans, cauliflower, potatoes and carrot and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry onions. As onions turn pink add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilies. Fry for few minutes then add tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, zeera powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and some water. Cover the lid and let the masala cook.
- Now add coconut powder and all the vegetables.
- Stir well then let it cook for few more minutes.
- Pour the navratan bhujia on serving plate and garnish with dry maythee and fresh green chilies.
- Avoid over mixing and cooking the vegetables to give the navratan bhujia fresh look.