Nawabi Zafrani Kabab
Let us once again take you back to Nawabs’ kitchen for another traditional kabab recipe with modern twist. Try out our recipe of a unique Nawabi Zafrani Kabab, the silkiness of the texture and softness of the cream gives an immense pleasure to the taste buds in each bite. Try it out and let us know by commenting on our website.
Ingredients for Nawabi zafrani kabab:
|1||Chicken (boneless)||1/2 kilo|
|4||Red Chili Flakes||1 tablespoon|
|5||Safaid Mirch||1/2 teaspoon|
|8||Garam Masala||1 teaspoon|
|10||Desiccated Coconut||1 teaspoon|
|12||Hot Milk||3 tablespoon|
|13||Lemon Juice||2 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing nawabi zafrani kabab:
- To marinate the chicken, mix all the ingredients well and set aside for 2 hours.
- Insert marinated chicken pieces into skewers and cook on hot greased grill pan.
- Cook the chicken on low heat and keep turning as chicken change colour from each side.
- Once chicken is cooked, pour into another pan and keep warm.
- Burn charcoals on the stove and put them into the chicken kabab pan. Pour some oil immediately on the burnt charcoal then cover the pan completely.
- After few minutes, pour hot nawabi zafrani chicken kababs on serving tray topped soft butter.
- Nawabi zafrani kababs are ready to be served with hot naan.
- Avoid over cooking the kababs. If so, they will lose the silky and creamy texture.