Do you find baking the cheesecakes difficult? Not to worry because Bhabi’s Kitchen is bringing sweet and sour, easy and fool-proof No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake! A perfect treat for all the family members in any season thanks to Blueberry syrup. Try it out and let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or website!
Ingredients No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake:
|1||Plain Biscuits (crushed)||1 ½ cups|
|2||Brown sugar||2 tablespoon|
|3||Butter (melted)||1/3 cup|
|4||Cream Cheese||8 ounce|
|5||Granulated Sugar||1/4 cup|
|6||Whipped Cream||8 ounce|
|9||Blueberry Syrup||8 ounce|
Procedure for preparing No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake:
- To make the base, grind biscuits and sugar in food processor and pour melted butter. Pour the mixture in a bowl and mix well to form even coating.
- Take a tin and apply little butter to grease. Put baking parchment over it.
- Now spread prepared biscuits base. Press it down firmly. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Soak gelatin in milk for 5 minutes and heat it for some time just to melt the gelatin.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese using electric beater. Gradually pour in gelatin while beating.
- Fold in whipped cream. Once all the ingredients are mixed well, pour the mixture on top of biscuit crust and spread evenly making sure no air bubbles are formed. Now pour blueberry syrup and spread gently.
- Refrigerate for overnight.
- Decorate the sides with whipped cream and your No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is ready to be served.
- Biscuits base should be firm. To ensure, melted butter should be thoroughly mixed.
- If you are unable to take out the cake from tin (without breaking it) then let it sit longer at room temperature. If still doesn’t work, then wipe the outside edges of tin with warm cloth.
- Make sure the blueberry syrup is thick otherwise it will fall from the cake.