Cake lovers! Bhabi’s Kitchen brings tempted no bake no fuss chocolate brownies loaded with nuts. These super soft and tasty brownies are easy to make and can be stored in refrigerator for days. A good menu item for tea party.
|1||Chocolate Wafers||1 cup|
|2||Mini Chocolate Chips||1/2 cup|
|3||Bitter Sweet Chocolate (melted)||4 ounces|
|4||Condensed Milk||3/4 cup|
|6||Cocoa Powder||1/4 cup|
|7||Walnuts (chopped)||1/2 cup|
Procedure for preparing no bake nutty chocolate brownies:
- Prepare the loaf pan by greasing it with some butter. Then lay parchment/butter paper on the bottom.
- Grind chocolate wafers in the food processor until turns into crumbs.
- Combine walnuts, salt, wafers crumb and cocoa powder in a bowl. Then add melted bitter sweet chocolate, mini chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- Mix all the ingredients well and place into loaf pan. Smooth the surface using spatula. Then sprinkle extra walnuts and press gently with the finger tips to stick them to the mixture.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firms.
- Cut into squares and enjoy delicious no bake nutty chocolate brownies with hot tea.
- If loaf pan not available, use any square shape bowl .