In a season of fresh strawberries, an easy no-bake cheesecake is surely a delightful dessert for your friends & family. Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing a delicious mouth-watering unique cake recipe which you will enjoy eating as well as preparing it. Try it out and let us know your feedback.
Type: Dessert / Baking
|1||Cream Cheese||8 ounce, softened|
|2||Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|3||Plain Biscuits (Marie or Digestive)||250-300 grams|
|4||Sugar Powder||1/3 or 1 cup|
|5||Whipped Cream||8 ounce|
|6||Strawberries||1 cup or more as needed for topping|
|8||Icing Sugar||2-3 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing No –Bake Strawberry Cheesecake:
- To make the base, put biscuits in food processor or plastic bag to crush into crumbs. They should be evenly crushed.
- In a bowl, transfer biscuit crumbs and pour over melted butter. Mix well to form even coating.
- Take a tin and apply little butter to grease. Put baking parchment over it.
- Now spread prepared biscuits base. Press it down firmly. Refrigerate for an hour or two to set.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese using electric beater until smooth. Gradually pour in sugar while beating then add vanilla extract.
- Gradually fold in whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well-combined.
- Pour this cream mixture over cold biscuits base making sure no air bubbles are formed.
- Refrigerate for overnight.
- For topping, blend fresh strawberries with icing sugar and little water (1 tablespoon) to form a puree (paste banalein). Sieve it (chaan lein).
- Before serving, take out the cheesecake from refrigerator and let it sit on room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Gradually pull the sides of the tin down on a serving plate. Remove the lining paper and put it on serving plate.
- Decorate your cake with strawberry puree and some leftover sliced strawberries.
- Biscuits base should be firm. To ensure, melted butter should be thoroughly mixed. Also, refrigerate for 1-2 hours for setting.
- If you are unable to take out the cake from tin (without breaking it) then let it sit longer at room temperature. If still doesn’t work, then wipe the outside edges of tin with warm cloth.
- Strawberry puree should not be too runny (thin). Just add 1 tablespoon of water at first.
- Sugar and icing sugar mentioned in ingredients list can be adjusted to taste level.