Do you have a jar of Nutella at home and is bored of spreading it on bread every time? Well Bhabi’s Kitchen have a unique solution! Try out the recipe of Nutella stuffed cookies loaded with chocolate chips. The melting flavour of Nutella and chocolate chips lifts up the mood of your friends and family. Do try it and let us know on our website.
|1||Plain Flour||60 gram|
|2||Hazelnut Flour||100 gram|
|3||Cane Sugar||60 gram|
|5||Salted Butter (soft)||80 gram|
|6||Baking Powder||1 tablespoon|
|8||Chocolate Chips||200 gram|
Procedure for preparing Nutella stuffed chocolate chip cookies:
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Make balls of 1 tablespoon of Nutella and freeze for 15 minutes.
- To make the cookie batter, mix butter, flour and hazelnut flour together using electric beater or hand whisker. Then add egg, cane sugar and baking powder and mix all the ingredients to turn the mixture into a ball
- Make small balls of the cookie batter and flat them using finger tips. Place frozen Nutella ball inside each ball and wrap firmly. Repeat the process and place all the Nutella balls inside cookie batter. Place all the balls on baking tray lined with butter paper and pour some chocolate chips on each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in pre heated oven for 16-18 minutes.
- Serve hot oozy Nutella stuffed cookies with hot tea and enjoy.
- Avoid over cooking cookies to get the best results.