Are you sure you have been to the world of taste, try exclusive bhabiskitchen Orange chicken recipe, it something different, not different, rrrr…eally really different and healthy! So Cook this special one over the weekend and make a difference!
|1||Boneless Chicken||250 grams, cut into bite-sized cubes|
|2||Garlic||3-4 cloves, finely chopped|
|4||Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|6||White Sesame Seeds / til danay||For garnishing|
|7||Spring onion / hari piyaz||For garnishing|
|8||All-purpose flour / maida||¼ cup|
|11||Baking Powder||½ teaspoon|
|12||Chilled Water||¼ cup|
|13||Orange Juice||½ cup|
|14||Chicken broth (yakhni) or water||½ cup|
|15||Chilli Garlic Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|16||Soy Sauce||1 tablespoon|
- Prepare orange sauce by mixing all ingredients well in a bowl. Set it aside.
- Prepare frying batter by beating egg in a bowl and adding remaining ingredients i.e. maida, cornflour, baking powder and cold water. Batter should be smooth.
- Dip chicken cubes in batter and mix them well.
- Heat oil in a wok/karahi for deep frying.
- Fry chicken cubes till they become golden in color. Put them over kitchen tissue paper to absord excess oil.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan and fry chopped garlic.
- Pour prepared orange sauce and mix well. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes at low flame.
- If sauce is too thick, add water and if too runny, add more cornflour.
- Now add fried chicken cubes and mix well in the sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped spring onions before serving.
Tip: Serve with fried rice and orange wedges.