Oreo biscuits are always fun eating either you dip them in milk or add in any dessert. Bhabi’s Kitchen brings you sweet and sour, easy and fool-proof No Bake Oreo Cheesecake filled with Oreos! A perfect summer treat for all the family members. Try it out especially this Eid!
|1||Oreo Biscuits (grinded)||6 ounce|
|2||Oreo Biscuits (crushed)||6 ounce|
|3||Butter (melted)||4 tablespoon|
|4||Cream Cheese||16 ounce|
|5||Granulated Sugar||2/3 cup|
|6||Whipped Cream||16 ounce|
Procedure for preparing Oreo Cheesecake:
- To make the base, put biscuits in food processor and pour melted butter. Pour the mixture in a bowl and mix well to form even coating.
- Take a tin and apply little butter to grease. Put baking parchment over it.
- Now spread prepared biscuits base. Press it down firmly. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese using electric beater until smooth. Add salt then gradually pour in granulated sugar while beating.
- Gradually fold in whipped cream and crushed Oreos into cream cheese mixture until well-combined.
- Pour this cream mixture over cold biscuits base making sure no air bubbles are formed and the mixture is spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for overnight.
- Biscuits base should be firm. To ensure, melted butter should be thoroughly mixed.
- If you are unable to take out the cake from tin (without breaking it) then let it sit longer at room temperature. If still doesn’t work, then wipe the outside edges of tin with warm cloth.