Are you fond of dessert but laziness to make those is usually hindering your way? Well not to worry because Bhabi’s Kitchen is here with a solution as we are sharing super quick and super easy recipe of Oreo Truffles. Just three ingredients and voila! Your dessert is ready.
Ingredients for Oreo Truffles:
|1||Oreo Biscuits||15 oz.|
|2||Cream Cheese (softened)||8 oz.|
|3||Dark Chocolate Chips||12 oz.|
Procedure for preparing Oreo Truffles:
- Lay a parchment/butter paper on tray and set aside.
- Pour the cookies in zip lock bag and crush them using rolling-pin.
- Combine the crushed cookies with cream cheese. Make sure to mix the ingredients well. Scoop out the mixture and roll it quickly to make small ball and put on the prepared tray. Repeat the process.
- Freeze the balls for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler. Dip the balls into the melted chocolate. Make sure to cover the balls completely. Put them on the tray and sprinkle with crushed nuts or Oreo crumb.
- Put them in the refrigerator until chocolate hardens, for 10-15 minutes.
- Your super easy Oreo Truffles are ready to be served.
- Avoid over rolling the balls so that mixture doesn’t stick on the hands.
- Dark chocolate can be replaced with white chocolate.